The following are required for admission to postulancy at St. Mary’s Abbey:
- A completed application.
- Recent physical exam records.
- Baptismal and confirmation records.
- Official transcripts from schools attended, including high school, university, graduate, and/or postgraduate school.
- Five (5) letters of recommendation as prescribed in the application.
The following are required for admission to novitiate at St. Mary’s Abbey:
- Completion of postulancy.
- Psychological wellness exam.
- Letter to the abbot requesting admission.